Easterton



Easterton is a parish and small village, which was formed in 1875 from the Parish of Market Lavington, consisting of the tithings of Easterton, Eastcott and Fiddington, and is about a mile from Market Lavington and 7 miles south of Devizes.

To find out more about Easterton, visit the links below to view the relevant entries of the parish from various trade directories which were published during James Lye’s lifetime: